BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Litel Technology
The first step in the installation of solar street lights and the most important thing is to do the foundation, just like building a house. No matter what you do, the foundation is always the most important. The foundation is used to fix the structure of solar lamps, and it also plays the role of placing and protecting the battery.
Due to the different heights of various solar lamps and the magnitude of the wind force, the strength of the foundation of various solar lamps is different. During construction, ensure that the foundation strength and structure meet the design requirements.
The construction personnel may be responsible for questioning the unreasonable choice of the installation site according to the situation on the construction site and stop the construction, and report the situation to the relevant person in charge within the first time. Rectification must be completed within a time limit, in accordance with actual construction standards. The installation steps of the solar street lamp base cage are as follows:
1. Excavate pits along the road in strict accordance with the size of the solar street lamp foundation map (the construction size is determined by the construction personnel);
2. In the foundation, the upper surface of the ground cage must be level (measured and tested with a level), and the anchor bolts in the ground cage must be perpendicular to the upper surface of the foundation (measured and detected with a square ruler);
3. After the pit is excavated, leave it for 1 to 2 days to see if there is groundwater seepage. If there is groundwater seepage, stop construction immediately;
4. Before the construction, prepare the tools required for the foundation of the solar street lamp and select construction personnel with construction experience;
5. Choose suitable cement in strict accordance with the foundation map of solar street lamps. Special acid and alkali resistant cement must be selected in places with high soil pH; there should be no impurities in the fine sand and stones that affect the strength of concrete;
6. The soil around the foundation must be compacted;
7. The bottom of the tank where the battery compartment is placed in the foundation must be added with drainage holes or according to the requirements of the drawings.
8. Before construction, the two ends of the threading pipe must be blocked to avoid the entry or blockage of foreign objects during or after the construction, resulting in difficult or impossible threading during installation;
9. After the foundation of the solar street lamp is manufactured, it needs to be cured for 5 to 7 days (determined according to the weather);
10. The solar street lamp can be installed after the foundation experience of solar street lamp is qualified.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist