1. Using Aluminum Alloy material,Remote-controlled timer switch, Can meet your different needs.
2. The function adopt Remote control sensing, 5-8 meters remote control,vey convenient.
3. Battery use High-capacity LifePO4 ,more longer lifetime and Easy Mantenance
4. The lamp use multiple LED chips, which could improve the light efficiency and make heat dissipation better.
5. Connector adopt Insulated plastic wire for effective waterproof and anti-aging.
6. Easy to install and use,hook mount,ceiling mount,wall mount,and so on.
7. NEW FUNCTION, it has residual quantity indicator function, which can real-time display the remaining battery power.
8. Colors and brand can be customized
9. Battery indicator,easy to know the capacity of battery
10. Professional outdoor use design - Professional IP67 waterproof design, suitable for outdoor use, no need to worry about rain, snow days. Powerful heat sinks have also been designed to enhance durability. Easy to install on walls or lawns, ideal for your yard, garden, driveway, walls, etc.
11. High Efficiency Solar Lamps - Our solar panels ensure conversion efficiency of up to 17%, saving you electricity bills.
12. Light sensor intelligent control, solar panel charge automatically in daytime, light turn on automatically in nighttime
13. Radar PIR sensor model, smart control, long working time, energy saving
Note: If the sun is not enough, the battery may not be fully charged, so the lighting time and brightness will be affected.
|Product Name|| Aluminum alloy solar flood light|
|Led Chips||95PCS SMD5730||135PCS SMD5730||215PCS SMD5730||300PCS SMD5730||135PCS SMD5730||215PCS SMD5730||300PCS SMD5730|
|Lamp Size||190*156*75mm ||233*186*75mm||260*212*75mm||310*260*75mm||233*186*75mm ||260*212*75mm ||310*260*75mm |
|Solar panel||10W Polycrystalline||15W Polycrystalline||22W Polycrystalline||30W Polycrystalline||15W Polycrystalline||18W Polycrystalline||22W Polycrystalline|
|Battery type||LiFeO4 6AH||LiFeO4 12AH||LiFeO4 18AH||LiFeO4 24AH||LiFeO4 6AH||LiFeO4 12AH||LiFeO4 18AH|
|CCT(Color Temperature)|| 3000K-6500K|
|Material of housing|| Aluminum alloy|
|Charging time|| 6-8h|
|Discharging time|| 10-12h per day|
|Working mode|| Light control+remote control|
|Applications|| garden,square,countryside or any other indoor and outdoor place|
Dusk to Dawn vs. Motion Detection
Dusk-to-dawn flood lights come on when the sun sets in the evening, and they stay on all night, or until their internal battery charge is depleted. They are an excellent option if you want to illuminate your property with continuous light. The downside of dawn-to-dusk solar lights is if the previous day was overcast or rainy, their batteries may not charge to maximum capacity. If this happens, the flood light may stay on only a few hours before it dims and goes out. Motion-detection flood lights turn on only when they sense motion, and they remain on for a predetermined amount of time, usually 20 to 30 seconds, before turning back off. Because motion-detection lighting uses less battery power, it is more likely to function all night long.
Charging and Run Time
Solar flood lights require ample sunlight to charge, usually six to eight hours for a full charge. Once charged, the battery will power the light for three to eight hours, depending on whether the flood light runs continuously or turns on only when it detects motion. Dusk-to-dawn solar lights require large-capacity batteries. They also usually have oversize solar panels, which enable them to draw and store as much solar energy as possible during the day so they can remain on all night long.
Sensor solar lights are cost-effective, durable, and independent from any connection to the grid. In the event of a blackout, your house could be at greater risk since thieves take advantage of these situations. By installing a solar-powered motion sensor, you can ensure that no person will be sneaking around your house unnoticed.
Solar led flood lights can be installed in three ways, and it is up to you on how you want it installed. Litel Solar provides bolts and screws for wall installation, and you can also install it on your porch, garage shed, and barn.
It can also be installed in the ground by using the spikes and the screws provided so that you can use it in your lawn, landscape, and signboard light. You can also mount the light on the driveway, pole, garden, patio, and yard.
This solar floodlights are made from very sturdy materials, and they have a rating of IP65, meaning they are waterproof, and they can withstand harsh weather conditions.
These lights are great for people who are living in a desert environment and other temperature zone with extreme rain and intense heat.