BETTER TOUCH BETTER BUSINESS
Contact Sales at Litel Technology
Solar street light uses solar energy as its energy source and is greatly affected by natural factors when used for outdoor work. After a long time, there is too much dust on the battery board or it is covered by snow in winter, the photoelectric conversion rate decreases, the charging is insufficient, and the battery power is insufficient. Therefore, after installing solar street lights, we should regularly organize personnel to carry out comprehensive and detailed inspections of the battery panels in order to make the battery panels run under good working conditions for a long time, ensure the normal use of street lights, and create more economic benefits.
1. Check whether there is any damage of the battery board and make sure to find it in time and replace it in time.
2. Check whether the battery board connecting wire and the ground wire are in good contact and whether they are falling off.
3. Check whether the battery board bracket is loose or broken.
4. Check whether there is any covering around the battery board.
5. Check the droppings of animals on the surface of the solar street light battery panel and clean up if necessary.
In addition to the cleaning and protection of the battery panels, there are also solutions for the maintenance of solar cell square arrays:
1. In case of strong wind, heavy rain, hail, heavy snow, etc., measures should be taken to protect the solar cell square array from damage.
2. The lighting surface of the solar cell square array should always be kept clean. If there is dust or other dirt, it should be washed with water first, and then the water traces should be gently dried with clean gauze. Do not rinse with hard objects or corrosive solvents .
3. The battery pack used with the solar cell square array should be used strictly in accordance with the battery maintenance method.
4. Regularly check the wiring of the solar street light electrical system to avoid loose wiring.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist